Billions of dollars are provided by multilateral and bilateral donors for the public sector, as well as for aid and development programs. Monitoring and evaluation is critical to ensure that funds are appropriately spent and for full accountability and effectiveness. Our team has extensive expertise in monitoring, evaluation, and accountability at all levels and across many sectors. We are able to bring together teams of all sizes from small to very large, to conduct intensive monitoring and evaluation missions across the country.
- Program monitoring and evaluation
- Assessment of funding effectiveness
- Ensuring full financial accountability
- Anti-corruption mechanisms
- Solutions for program corrections