The private sector has an important role to play in disasters and development. By aligning corporate objectives with needs of communities, significant change can be achieved.
In disasters, the private sector is also affected: the wellbeing of workers, damage to corporate facilities; supply chains disrupted; and economic losses are just some of the risks. By investing in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects that enhance the wellbeing of their own constituency, contribute technical expertise, technology and innovation, and foster staff engagement, the private sector can make a difference. At the same time, such programs can provide an enhanced public image. Margalla Risk Solutions works with the private sector to develop CSR programs to focus on becoming a relevant stakeholder in the wellbeing of the population.
- Design and implementation of corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs
- Working with clients to facilitate linkages with communities in need
- CSR program design and implementation support.
- Facilitation of community outreach programs
- Monitoring and evaluation